Today’s the day! The August-December 2020 Mini Catalog is now LIVE and available for ordering in our NEW ONLINE STORE! Here’s the digital version of the Mini Catalog for your viewing pleasure:
Here are some key features of our beautiful, new online store:
- Designed to work seamlessly on desktops, tablets, and mobile phones
- New and improved store navigation
- Larger imagery
- New sorting and filtering options allowing you to find things more easily
- Inventory status information so you can make an informed purchase decision
- Create and share up to 10 personalized wish lists (my favorite new feature!)
- New ‘Quick Shop’ feature makes it easy to add items to your cart
- Simplified checkout process
Ready to check out the new online store and shop? Click the button below to shop with me!
PLEASE NOTE: If you created a customer profile in the old site, your account information and password still work with the new site! If you rely on your browser to remember your login information, it won’t recognize the new site, so you’ll need to type in your password. If you’ve forgotten your password, you can click the “Forgot Password” link on the new online store’s sign-in page and follow the steps to reset your password. The reset password email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you still have trouble accessing your account, please call Stampin’ Up! at 800-STAMP-UP (800-782-6787).
I hope you love the new Mini Catalog and Online Store as much as I do! Reach out if you have any questions – I’m here for you! Have a wonderful & blessed day!
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use my current host code on orders under $150! Customers who place an order of $25 or more earn Pixie Perks!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
4 thoughts on “The Aug-Dec 2020 Mini Catalog is LIVE!”
I tried to use one of the $5 coupons I had to use in August and it wasn’t accepted. When can I use them. I have 3.
Hi Janet! You should have been able to use your coupon code starting today. Only 1 coupon code can be entered at a time, so maybe you pulled part of the 2nd coupon code when you tried to add it? The coupon code format should look something like this: XXXXX-XXXXXXXX
Hi Julie, hope you are all well!!
This is Rene Hughes from CALIFORNIA. I order from you now and again.
Quick question with regards to the new app. Will I somehow be able to give you credit for my purchases and still take part in your perk program etc????
Hi Rene! Absolutely! Ordering with a demonstrator works the same – you just want to make sure that in the upper left of the screen it says “Shopping with: Julie DiMatteo”, then your orders will count towards all of my customer perks! ❤️