Lots of Heart Hand Sanitizer Gift Box [VIDEO]
Today's project is a Bath & Body Works PocketBac Hand Sanitizer Gift Box featuring the Lots of Heart Bundle paired with the Love You Always Specialty Designer Series Paper!
I want to thank Rachel Tessman for the inspiration! She designed the cutest PocketBac gift box as a September 2020 Paper Pumpkin alternative and I just LOVED it! So I got to work and “pixie-fied” it to create my own version.
Here's a closer look:
Without further ado, here's my video tutorial:
And here's the template for reference (not to scale):
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Happy New Year to you! Tomorrow the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration launch – so exciting! If you don't already have demonstrator and you'd like me to send you the new catalogs, you can submit a catalog request HERE! Have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Love You Always Specialty Designer Series Paper – 5-1/2″ x 5-1/8″
- Score along the 5-1/2″ side at 1-5/8″, 2-1/2″, 4-1/8″, and 5″
- Rotate clockwise and score along the 5-1/8″ side at 7/8″, 3-1/4″, 3-3/4″, and 4-1/4″
- Rotate counter-clockwise, fold backwards on the 2nd horizontal scoreline from the top and make tick marks at the following measurements: 3/8″, 1-1/4″, 2″, 2-1/8″, 2-7/8″, 3-3/4″, 4-1/2″, 4-5/8″, 5-3/8″
Have a question or comment about today's post? I'd love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month's host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: