2021 Stampin’ Up! Color Rainbow

I've been on an organization kick lately, so thought I'd share another idea with you! It's taken me awhile to settle on a rainbow order of Stampin' Up! colors! There are a few colors that really throw me for a loop: Blushing Bride, Soft Sea Foam, and Cinnamon Cider (to name a few)! I know we all see color differently, so this can be very personal, but I thought I'd share the rainbow order I've settled on!

Here's a picture of my cardstock in rainbow order in my Stamp-n-Storage IKEA Paper Shelves:

This is a picture of Stampin' Up! cardstock in rainbow order.

Pleasing to the eye, isn't it? Rainbows make me happy, so I love looking at my cardstock this way! To help me choose a rainbow order, I created a swatch sampler that I know will get lots of use in my crafting space!

This is a picture of a Stampin' Up! cardstock sampler in rainbow order.

Check out that fancy ring I added! LOL! I couldn't find a binder ring anywhere in the house, but I found the ring from my AirPods case that I wasn't using and it works! Yay for repurposing! A plastic or metal binder ring will work perfectly for this, but I just didn't need a pack of 100 from Amazon, you know?

This was super easy to create! Here are the steps:

• Cut cardstock to 2″ x 3″
  • Punch top with Delightful Tag Topper Punch
  • Round bottom corners with Detailed Trio Punch
  • Adhere labels to the back

Labels you say? Why yes! Here's a picture of my first iteration of labels for my personal set:

This is a picture of a Stampin' Up! cardstock sampler with labels.

These are just super simple, basic labels, but I wanted to take them up a tiny notch and include the 8-1/2″ x 11″ cardstock item numbers to make it easy for reordering! So… I created a simple FREE download for you that you can print on the Avery 8167 Return Address Labels!

While the labels are in the rainbow color order I've settled on, you are welcome to rearrange your cardstock swatches any way you like!

Here's the full list in order from top-to-bottom, left-to-right:

• Merry Merlot
  • Gray Granite
  • Smoky Slate
  • Basic Gray
  • Basic Black
  • Very Vanilla
  • Basic White

I hope you find this helpful if you haven't found color order peace! I'd love to hear what your thoughts are! Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!

PROJECT MEASUREMENTS:

• Cardstock swatch size – 2″ x 3″

PROJECT SUPPLIES:

Have a question or comment about today's post? I'd love to hear from you!

If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…

• Use this month's host code on orders under $150! Customers who place an order of $50 or more choose a free gift!
  • Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
  • Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
  • Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
  • Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
  • Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!

LOVE IT? SHARE, SAVE, OR PRINT IT!

26 thoughts on “2021 Stampin’ Up! Color Rainbow”

1. Thank you so much. I absolutely love the idea of those paper swatches on a ring. I will be doing that immediately! Thank you for all the hard work you do in order to make our crafting life easier. The download is very much appreciated!

2. You are AMAZING! I wish you were running our country!
    This is a very clever craft room organization idea! Thank you for the wonderful download!

3. This is a wonderful idea! I am on an organizing kick and this is perfect timing. Just did my papers yesterday. I only have file folders still so this will be very helpful in picking out my color without going through folders. Thank you!! 🙂

4. Good Morning Julie, thank you so much for the color labels…I printed them twice just to make sure I have enough. LOL!…Ann in Canada

5. Love how you organized your cardstock. I was planning on making a swatch sampler…so thank you for the labels!!! I’m going to add swatches of my dsp as well. Just want to let you know how much I enjoy your YT videos along with your templates..so many fun cards and 3D projects…thank you for sharing your talent!!

6. Thank you very much for sharing your rainbow colour template. I truly appreciate all the work you do and the projects you do on your weekly live. I am looking forward to this evening.

7. You’re such an inspiration! Love what you did.
    How do you know where a color is located on the shelf? Is that where the swatches come in?
    I look forward to your lives every week. See you tonight!

Marlene

• Hi Marlene! Thank you! I use the Stamp-n-Storage Paper Sleeves to hold my scraps and add a label to the tabs of those. Works great! Over time, you start to memorize where the colors are too!

8. Thanks so much for the Download of cardstock names. That is sooooo useful. And I love receiving your project ideas.
    Thanks for all you share with us, Julie !

9. Wow this is such a time,saver,fo us!! Mind you, it calls for complete overhaul of my craft room but believe me I plan to hang onto this valuable work of yours! Love your color organization, you did very well….I do know what you mean about everyone having different perceptions of color , but this suits me fine. Not. Bad given our age difference. I do envy your cardstock storage space….mine is a jungle ….of many mfgrs .all in one space by color. Thanks,for,sharing!

10. Wonderful!!! Thank you for sharing your bright ideas, Julie. The wall of rainbow colors looks so cheerful, too; Like a painting!

11. Thank you for such great ideas to organize stamping supplies. I really appreciate your shRi g and the hard work it takes to put it all into words and samples.

12. Thank you for sharing your card list labels. It would take me 2 days to type those out hahaha. I love your organizational ideas, they fit my OCD of having everything in its place. You are so generous to share tools and ideas.

13. Thank you, Julie! I spent yesterday and part of today making my swatch sampler. I’ve been meaning to make one but I CASED yours instead, and didn’t have to reinvent the wheel, so to speak!. It was easy, just time-consuming. I love it and will be sharing my sampler with my friends!