Today's project is a Double Diamond Fold featuring the Frosted Gingerbread stamp set and Gingerbread & Peppermint Designer Series Paper!
How fun is that?! Here's a view from the top:
This card would be perfect for a place card or table setting and definitely a card the recipient would put on display to bring a smile to their day! Here's another view:
I know this fun fold has been shared countless times by others before, but I've put my own Pixie twist on it to make it easy to create as well as fit nicely in an A2 envelope (Medium Envelope) without too much bulk.
Without further ado, here's my video tutorial:
Here's the template for reference:
I hope you'll give this Double Diamond Fold Card a try! Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Real Red cardstock – 4″ x 10-5/8″
- Score along all sides at 2″
- Add tick marks along the 10-5/8″ side at 4″ from each edge by flipping and rotating cardstock
- Fold lengthwise along the score line, place the fold along the top edge of the Simply Scored and add tick marks at 3-1/8″ from each side
- Connect the dots and score diagonally
- Basic White cardstock – 1-7/8″ x 1-7/8″ (4 pcs)
- Gingerbread & Peppermint Designer Series Paper – 1-3/4″ x 1-3/4″ (4 pcs)
- Real Red cardstock – 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″
- Basic White cardstock – 2-5/8″ x 2-5/8″
Have a question or comment about today's post? I'd love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use my current host code on orders under $150! Customers who place an order of $25 or more earn Pixie Perks!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!