Today’s project is an Abigail Rose birthday card featuring products from the Abigail Rose Suite!
I heat-embossed the large flower from the Cottage Rose stamp set in white on Crumb Cake cardstock and colored in the flower & leaves with Petal Pink and Soft Succulent Stampin’ Blends.
Quick note: The Petal Pink Stampin’ Blend ink will look dark when you first color the petals, but once the alcohol ink dries you’ll be left with a beautiful, subtle Petal Pink result!
When I studied the Abigail Rose suite, I gravitated towards Crumb Cake for my card base and layers and love how it turned out! The pop of white from the embossing paired with the subtle color of the rose & leaves looks great on Crumb Cake.
I added a subtle sentiment with a touch of Designer Series Paper, a small Linen Thread bow, and a sweet Heart Pearl for the finishing touch. I also added a strip of the same Designer Series Paper pattern to the inside of the card:
What do you think? Have you tried coloring on Crumb Cake with Stampin’ Blends? I am loving the look of it!
Want to see me in action creating this card? Check out my livestream replay!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Crumb Cake card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded in half at 5-1/2″
- Crumb Cake layer #1 – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Crumb Cake layer #2 – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
- Petal Pink sentiment layer – 1/2″ x 3″
- Abigail Rose Designer Series Paper outside layer – 3/4″ x 2″
- Abigail Rose Designer Series Paper inside layer – 3/4″ x 4″
- Basic White inside layer – 4″ x 5-1/4″
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use my current host code on orders under $150! Customers who place an order of $25 or more earn Pixie Perks!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
1 thought on “Abigail Rose Birthday Card”
I truly enjoy watching you. I just LOVE ALL your wonderful creations! You are very creative and inspiring.