Today’s project is a Chocolate and Chapstick Gift Box sized to fit two Hershey’s Nuggets and a mini Chap-Ice® featuring the Boughs of Holly Suite!
This post may contain affiliate links and I may earn a small commission if you click on the links and make a purchase at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. You can read my full disclosure here.
This is a perfect gift box to give as a random act of kindness throughout the holiday season! If you change up the sentiment & colors, it’s perfect all year ’round! Here’s how the chocolates and chapstick fit in the box:
I created a cute little divider to keep the items in their place, which makes me love this little box even more! It’s a sturdy little box too with the divider and reinforced sides! Here’s another look at the box from the outside:
Once I designed this box, I couldn’t stop making them – they’re so cute!! I ended up making 100 of them to bring with me to swap in New Orleans for our demonstrator leadership event, BackStage. In my live replay, I shared tips & tricks to add efficiency for making multiples, because you won’t be able to make just one!
Without further ado, here’s the live replay:
And here’s the template for reference:
I found the mini Chap-Ice® on Amazon! They’re offered in either a 50-count or 120-count.
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Cardstock (box) – 5″ x 5-3/4″
- Score along the long side at 3/4″ and 1-1/2″ from each side
- Score along the short side at 3/4″ and 2-1/8″ from each side
- Cardstock (divider insert) – 1-1/4″ x 5-1/16″
- Score along the long side at 2-7/8″, 3-1/2″, and 4-1/8″ from each side
- Cardstock (mat layer for lid) – 1-1/4″ x 2-5/8″
- Designer Series Paper (top layer for lid) – 1-1/8″ x 2-1/2″
- Designer Series Paper (chocolate wrapper) – 1″ x 3″ (2 pcs)
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use my current host code on orders under $150! Customers who place an order of $25 or more earn Pixie Perks!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!