Happy St. Patrick’s Day! May you find lots of gold at the end of your rainbow and your blessings outnumber the shamrocks that grow! In today’s very belated blog post, I’m sharing a quick personal update along with a couple of quick & easy St. Patrick’s Day projects you can adapt for other occasions or save for next year!
This post may contain affiliate links and I may earn a small commission if you click on the links and make a purchase at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. You can read my full disclosure here.
I have lots of catchup to do on the blog, and it’s coming – I promise! I lost my Dad suddenly and unexpectedly (we think a heart attack) on March 4, 2023, so please bear with me as I take time to grieve and handle his affairs. My brother, Greg, and I are comforted he is now reunited with our Mom after 25 years, but we miss him terribly! He was our biggest cheerleader – many of you knew him as “Papa Pixie”. He participated in the chat on my weekly livestreams and made a few guest appearances while visiting too!
Rest in peace, Mom & Dad. We love you! Thank you for your thoughts, prayers, and condolences. We feel the love and it is providing us with strength as we navigate life without our parents.
Onto today’s quick & easy projects! Save these for next year or adapt for different occasions!
ANDES SNAP BAR WRAPPER
Let’s start with the Andes Snap Bar wrapper! This project is super easy and uses a small piece of Designer Series Paper, so it’s great for using up scraps!
All you need is a 3-3/8″ x 6″ piece of patterned paper and a few score lines! Here’s another angle:
While the Lucky Clover Punch and Dandy Designs Designer Series Paper are no longer available, you can easily make this into an Easter, Christmas or other occasion project! In fact, around Christmastime, they have a peppermint bark version of the Andes Snap Bar!
Here’s the template for reference (not to scale):
- Designer Series Paper – 3-3/8″ x 6″
- Score along the short side at 1″, 1-1/2″, 2-3/8″, and 2-7/8″
- Add Tear & Tape Adhesive along the backside of the long edge of the 1″ section
ENVELOPE FLAP FOLD CARD
How about a fun fold card! This is a super quick & easy fun fold to add a cool element to your cards! It embellishes not only the front of your card, but also the inside!
It also uses a small amount of Designer Series Paper too! Here’s what the inside of the card looks like:
That pattern pop in the inside of the card is so cool! Here’s another angle of the Envelope Flap Fold Card:
Again, this card can be adapted for any occasion! Here’s a card sketch for you along with a link to a printable project sheet:
- Card Base – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored and folded in half on the long side at 4-1/4″
- Card Layer 1 – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Card Layer 2 – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
- Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 3-7/8″, folded in half diagonally
- Card Layer (inside) – 4″ x 5-1/4″
Want to see me in action creating these 2 projects? Check out my livestream replay:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use my current host code on orders under $150! Customers who place an order of $25 or more earn Pixie Perks!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!