In today’s post, on the eve of Easter, I’m sharing 3 Easter Bunny projects! These projects are great to save for next Easter or adjust for different holidays throughout the year! While the Easter Bunny Bundle is currently out of stock, it is carrying over to the new 2023-2024 Annual Catalog and will be back in stock in May!
This post may contain affiliate links and I may earn a small commission if you click on the links and make a purchase at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. You can read my full disclosure here.
If you’d like to jump to a specific project in this post, use the links below:
Here’s the livestream replay where I demonstrate all 3 of these Easter Bunny projects! Enjoy!
Easter Bunny Gift Bag
This Easter Bunny Gift Bag is sized to fit a Peeps Chocolate Covered Marshmallow or a Russell Stover Marshmallow Egg, but it will work for other things too! This gift bag goes together quickly and is a great way to use your beautiful Designer Series Paper!
Here’s the template for reference (not to scale):
- Designer Series Paper – 6″ x 9″
- Score along the long side at 3-1/4″, 4-1/4″, 7-1/2″, and 8-1/2″
- Rotate clockwise and score along the short side at 1″ and 4-5/8″
Easter Bunny Egg Box
This super cute gift box is sized to fit either a Cadbury Creme Egg or a Reese’s Peanut Butter Creme Egg! It’s also a great size for a handful of jelly beans, Hershey’s Kisses, or chocolate eggs!
Here are the templates for the box for reference (not to scale):
- Box Base – 4-1/8″ x 4-3/4″
- Score on all sides at 1-3/8″
- Remove 3/8″ from the tabs
- Box Lid – 3-7/16″ x 4-1/16″
- Score on all sides at 1″
Easter Bunny Pocket Card
This pocket card fun fold is another great way to use your Designer Series Paper and showcase both sides!
Here’s the card layout for reference:
- Card Base – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Designer Series Paper Pocket – 4″ x 10-1/2″
- Score along the long side at 5-1/4″ and 9-1/4″
- Insert – 3-3/4″ x 5″
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed Easter!
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use my current host code on orders under $150! Customers who place an order of $25 or more earn Pixie Perks!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!