So Grateful – InKing Royalty Blog Hop
Welcome to InKing Royalty’s November Blog Hop! Today’s hop is filled with inspiring projects that share the gratefulness of the season. Whether you are ready to celebrate Thanksgiving this week or just feel reflective of the things that make you thankful, we are sure you’ll find great inspiration from our talented team members. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post!
My project for today is a pillow box filled with treats that I’ll put at each table setting for Thanksgiving dinner. The pillow box (die retiring January 4) is embossed with the Woodland embossing folder – a fan favorite (retiring January 4)! I’ve been on a gold kick lately and used it 3 ways on this project: the Early Espresso leaf is embossed in gold, the acorn topper is punched out of gold glimmer paper, and the tiny bow is made with one of my favorites, gold cording, that will also be retiring January 4.
I have so much to be thankful for this year. We welcomed my son, Nolan, on September 11! He joins big sister Lillie and we can’t imagine life without the two of them. Here’s me with my babies:
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly’s Creative Corner. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!
If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Becky Volpp & Megan Quillen at Ink Blossom with Becky
- Deb Cozzone at Grand Central Stamping
- Candy Ford at StampCandy
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Amy Whelan at Amy’s Inklings
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Lisa Pretto at InkBig Academy Stamps
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie (you are here)
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly’s Creative Corner
- Sharon Walker at Stamp with Sharon W
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog