Today’s project is a treat holder using the Envelope Punch Board!
This treat holder is perfectly sized to fit a Ferrero Rocher chocolate – yummy! I used the adorable Cupcakes & Carousels Designer Series paper stack and all you need is a 4″ x 6″ piece of paper. If you use a 12″ x 12″ piece of paper, you can get 6 of these out of one sheet! I’d like to give a big shoutout to Jana Trautmann of Jana’s Bastelwelt for the inspiration for this project. Her video tutorial is in German and uses metric measurements, so I relied on what little German I know and, with a little trial and error, figured out the Imperial measurements (smile). Without further ado, here is my video tutorial:
Here are the measurements:
- Start with a 4″ x 6″ piece of paper
- Score along the 4″ side at 1-1/8″ (the bottom of the pattern if using paper with a directional pattern)
- Rotate 90 degrees counter-clockwise and score along the 6″ side at 1-3/8″, 2-3/4″, 4-1/8″ and 5-1/2″
- Using the Envelope Punch Board, with your paper in portrait mode (top edge on the left, bottom edge on the right), fold and punch at the 1″ mark along all 4 score lines as well as the edge opposite the 1/2″ tab (do not punch the edge near the 1/2″ tab)
Here are the supplies (click on any product to shop online):
Select retiring products have discounts of up to 50% off! All retiring items will be discontinued May 31. Retiring accessories and tools are available while supplies last. Retiring stamp sets are guaranteed until May 22 and then they will be while supplies last. So, don’t delay! Be sure to place your order before these items retire on May 31!
APRIL HOST CODE – 66TKGS9G
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Metallic Enamel Shapes!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!