Welcome to InKing Royalty’s April Blog Hop! Today’s hop is filled with projects inspired by the Stampin’ Up!’s retiring 2015-2017 In Color Collection – our tributes to Cucumber Crush, Delightful Dijon, Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe and Watermelon Wonder. What fun! We’ve really enjoyed playing with these amazing colors over the past two years – and we are excited to share our creations with you today. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
Today’s project is a set of mini thank you cards featuring all of the 2015-2017 In Colors! I couldn’t just pick one and I’m grateful for all of them, so why not make a whole set? Each mini card measures 3″ x 3″. Just take a 6″ x 3″ piece of card stock and fold it in half along the 6″ side (or score and fold it at the 3″ mark). The Whisper White piece measures 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ and the tiny cardstock strip measures 1/4″ x 2-3/4″. I had some fun with the Suite Sentiments stamp set and my Stamp-a-ma-Jig – LOL! Here’s a closer look at each of the mini thank you cards:
I’m going to miss Mint Macaron the most (sad face). Which color will you miss the most?
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Wendy Cranford at Luvin’ Stampin’
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Lory Robinson at The Robins Nest Designs
- Karen Browning at StampWithMeKZB
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Lisa Pretto at Ink Big Academy Stamps
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie ← YOU ARE HERE!
Thank you for hopping along with us! Here are the supplies I used on today’s project (click on any product to shop online):