Today’s project is a diamond faceted box created using the Gift Bag Punch Board! I’ve also used the Envelope Punch Board to create the bow. While this project sounds complicated, I assure you it’s not, so I’ve created a video tutorial for you to prove it (wink). Here’s the diamond box:
I first saw this project on Stampin’ Up!’s Corporate Blog – it was created by fellow demonstrator Jessica Winter. Such a great project! Her tutorial was in centimeters, so I converted it to inches.
This project showcases our beautiful Fresh Fig color! The lid is created with the Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper. I used the Window Shopping stamp set with the Window Box Thinlits dies to create the little oval tag on the lid. Isn’t the Envelope Punch Board bow awesome? So quick and easy to create! Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
If you don’t already have these punch boards – please put them on your next order! They are amazing tools that can be used for so many projects! And you can’t beat the price – HELLO! – $20!?!!!?!
Thanks for stopping by today!
- Fresh Fig cardstock for diamond box – 3-1/4″ x 8-1/2″, score along short side at 3/4″
- Fresh Florals DSP for diamond box lid – 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″, score along all 4 sides at 3/4″
- Fresh Fig cardstock for bow (2 pieces) – 1″ x 7″ and 1/4″ x 1″
Supplies (click on any product to shop online):
2017-2018 ANNUAL CATALOG PRODUCT SHARES!
I’m offering product shares for the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog so that you can get your hands on a sampling of our beautiful new papers & ribbons! Click HERE to learn more!
WE LOVE HOSTS!
For the month of June, you can earn $35 in additional Stampin’ Rewards on orders or parties totaling $350 or more!
JUNE HOST CODE – 29D4F4T4
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Tear & Tape Adhesive!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!