Envelope Punch Board Pinwheel Box with Video Tutorial
Today's project is a pinwheel box created with the Envelope Punch Board!
I originally saw this project on Dawn Griffith's blog, who got the idea from Debi Pippin! This is such a fun and easy box to make and it really highlights our beautiful double-sided Designer Series Paper! This is a great project to create with the 6×6 pieces in my product shares! Here's my video tutorial:
Thanks for stopping by today! If you liked my video, please consider subscribing to my YouTube Channel!
- Finished dimensions – 2-5/8″ x 2-5/8″ x 3/4″
- Designer Series Paper – 6″ x 6″
- Punch & score at 2-1/4″ and 3-1/4″ on all 4 sides on the Envelope Punch Board
- Score each flap at the 5/8″ mark (see video for more details)
Supplies (click on any product to shop online):
2017-2018 ANNUAL CATALOG PRODUCT SHARES!
I'm offering product shares for the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog so that you can get your hands on a sampling of our beautiful new papers & ribbons! Click HERE to learn more!
WE LOVE HOSTS!
For the month of June, you can earn $35 in additional Stampin' Rewards on orders or parties totaling $350 or more!
PAPER PUMPKIN PROMOTION
Want to craft but feel like you don’t have the right supplies? Sign up for Paper Pumpkin! First-time customers get an introductory 25% off for June, July, and August! Use promo code “STARTHERE” by June 10!
JUNE HOST CODE – 4YHHGAMU
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Tear & Tape Adhesive!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!