Mini File Folder Treat Holder with Video Tutorial
Today’s project is a Mini File Folder Treat Holder using the Envelope Punch Board that fits a Ghirardelli Square perfectly! I’ve got a video tutorial for you as well!
Who knew a file folder could be so cute! This project is so quick and easy to make! You can get 5 of these out of 1 piece of 8-1/2″ x 11″ cardstock, so it’s a perfect project to make multiples of. Here’s a screenshot of the layout to maximize your cuts:
I am loving how cheery this is with the Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper and the Daffodil Delight ribbon and scalloped circle. Sure to bring a smile to someone’s day! Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
I hope you enjoyed my video tutorial. If so, please consider subscribing to my YouTube Channel! Thanks for stopping by today!
- Night of Navy base – 3″ x 5″, scored and folded at 2-1/4″ and 2-1/2″ along the 5″ side
- Punch along both 3″ sides at 1-1/4″ and 3″ using the Envelope Punch Board being sure to rotate 180 degrees instead of flipping the cardstock
- Delightful Daisy DSP – Cut 2 pieces: one @ 2-3/4″ x 1-7/8″ and one @ 2-3/4″ x 1-5/8″
Supplies (click on any product to shop online):
2017-2018 ANNUAL CATALOG PRODUCT SHARES!
I’m offering product shares for the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog so that you can get your hands on a sampling of our beautiful new papers & ribbons! Click HERE to learn more!
WE LOVE HOSTS!
For the month of June, you can earn $35 in additional Stampin’ Rewards on orders or parties totaling $350 or more!
JUNE HOST CODE – 29D4F4T4
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Tear & Tape Adhesive!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!