Today’s project is a remake of a tutorial I created back in 2014! It’s called a Pinwheel Fancy Fold card and this one is slightly smaller in size using a 6″ x 6″ piece of Designer Series Paper.
What I love about this card is that it is both a card and an envelope in one! This is a remake, because previously I used the Diagonal Scoring Plate for the Simply Scored to make this, but it’s now retired. So, I figured out how to make this using the Envelope Punch Board! And, I wanted to make a smaller version using a 6×6 piece of paper, instead of 8×8, so that I can use DSP from the 6×6 stacks or from my DSP share! I can also make 4 of these out of one piece of 12×12 DSP – yay! Here’s what the inside looks like:
The Color Theory Designer Series Paper Stack is perfect for this Pinwheel Fancy Fold! I love the ombre and crackled effects. Really any of our double-sided Designer Series Papers would work! I also made this card in the Dapper Denim color way:
Here’s my updated video tutorial:
If you try your hand at making one of these, please share! I’d love to see your creation! Thanks for stopping by today!
- Color Theory Designer Series Paper – 6″ x 6″
- Score only (do not punch) on the Envelope Punch Board at 2-5/8″ on all 4 sides
- After cutting out the triangles at the intersected score lines, score on the opposite side of the Designer Series Paper at 3/4″ only halfway down (to the triangles you removed) on all 4 sides
- Berry Burst/Dapper Denim layer – 3″ x 3″
- Whisper White layer – 2-7/8″ x 2-7/8″
Supplies (click on any product to shop online):
2017-2018 ANNUAL CATALOG PRODUCT SHARES!
I’m offering product shares for the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog so that you can get your hands on a sampling of our beautiful new papers & ribbons! Click HERE to learn more!
WE LOVE HOSTS!
For the month of June, you can earn $35 in additional Stampin’ Rewards on orders or parties totaling $350 or more!
PAPER PUMPKIN PROMOTION
Want to craft but feel like you don’t have the right supplies? Sign up for Paper Pumpkin! First-time customers get an introductory 25% off for June, July, and August! Use promo code “STARTHERE” by June 10!
JUNE HOST CODE – 29D4F4T4
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Tear & Tape Adhesive!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!