Today’s project is a card using Stampin’ Up!’s new So Many Shells stamp set!
I had this idea to create a beach chair using the Adirondack chair from the Seasonal Layers thinlits and the Wood Textures Designer Series Paper. And with a beach chair I had to reach for the beautiful So Many Shells stamp set!
I first started with a little watercolor “smooshing” using Bermuda Bay. Then I layered in some shells and added a little splatter with a Sahara Sand Stampin’ Write Marker. I added the Adirondack chair in between the shells and off to the left I added the sentiment to balance out the card.
Thanks for stopping by today!
- Bermuda Bay card base – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored and folded at 4-1/4″ (or folded in half)
- Early Espresso layer – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″
- Shimmery White layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
Supplies (click on any product to shop online):
WE LOVE HOSTS!
For the month of June, you can earn $35 in additional Stampin’ Rewards on orders or parties totaling $350 or more!
JUNE HOST CODE – 29D4F4T4
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Tear & Tape Adhesive!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!