Today’s project is a Matchbox Tealight Holder created with the Envelope Punch Board! It features Stampin’ Up!’s Watts of Occasions stamp set and Foil Frenzy Specialty Designer Series Paper.
I love how this sentiment and lightbulb are a perfect match (pun intended) for a matchbox that holds tealights! And isn’t the Foil Frenzy Specialty Designer Series Paper stunning? This is my first time using it and I can’t wait to make some more 3-D items with it!
To come up with the dimensions of this box, I used an online tool called the Box Buster and entered the depth (1-1/2″), width (3″), and height (3/4″) of the two tealights to determine the size of paper to use and the starting punch & score lines. After making a sample, I decided to tweak the measurements slightly (1-1/2″D, 2-7/8″W, 7/8″H) in the Box Buster to get a better fit. Here’s a screenshot of the dimensions I used:
Thank you to those of you who tuned into my Facebook Live last night! Here’s a link to the full live video, but if you’d like to cut to the chase, here’s the shortened, higher quality version:
Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you’ll try creating one of these yourself! If you do, please share it on social media with the hashtag #paperpixie and I’ll keep my eye out for it! Have a wonderful and blessed day!
- Lemon Lime Twist box – 5-1/4″ x 5-1/4″, starting score & punch marks on the Envelope Punch Board at 2-1/2″ & 3-3/4″
- Lemon Lime Twist piece for inside base of box – 1-1/2″ x 2-15/16″
- Foil Frenzy Specialty DSP – 3″ x 5-1/2″, scored and folded at 7/8″, 1-3/4″, 3-3/8″, and 4-1/4″
- Lemon Lime Twist layer for top – 1-1/2″ x 2-7/8″
- Whisper White layer for top – 1-3/8″ x 2-3/4″
Supplies (click on any product to shop online):
BE PART OF SOMETHING AMAZING!
How would you like to receive a 20% discount on all of your Stampin’ Up! purchases through January 31, 2018 AND get $197 worth of Stampin’ Up! product for only $99? Join my team of Paper Pixies during the month of July! Here’s what you will receive IN ADDITION TO $125 of Stampin’ Up! product of your choice:
- Clear Block D (x2)
- Grid Paper
- Paper Snips
- SNAIL Adhesive
- Bone Folder
- Carols of Christmas Stamp Set
I’d be honored to have you on my team! This is an amazing deal and the freebies are must-have items to get you started with papercrafting. Let me know if you have any questions!
BONUS DAYS ARE HERE!
Bonus Days are back! For every $50 USD you spend July 1–31 (before shipping and tax), you’ll get a $5 Bonus Days coupon that you can use August 1–31!
JULY HOST CODE – U3S9HW9S
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Glitter Enamel Dots!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!