It’s a Pattern Party – Pals Blog Hop
Welcome to the July 2017 Pals Blog Hop! Thank you so much for joining us today. This month we’re having a Pattern Party! Hoppers will feature projects using their favorite Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper and coordinating embellishments. After all, color coordination is a Stampin’ Up! strength.
Whether you’re just starting the hop, or have come from a previous Pal’s blog, you’ll find the line-up toward the end of my post to help you move along.
My project for today is a set of 6 mini 3″x3″ cards packaged up all pretty in a wood crate!
My absolute favorite Designer Series Paper right now is Naturally Eclectic! The color combo is beautiful in this paper. This sweet set of thank you notes fit perfectly in the wood crate created with the Wood Crate Framelits die. I tied a Berry Burst bow around the wood crate to coordinate with the set of cards. Here’s a closer look at the cards in the set:
They all have the same layout and sentiment – the only difference is the Designer Series Paper pattern! Which one is your favorite? Mine is the lower right – that design is my absolute favorite in the Naturally Eclectic DSP.
- Emerald Envy card base – 3″ x 6″, scored and folded at 3″ (or folded in half)
- Night of Navy layer – 2-5/8″ x 2-5/8″
- Naturally Eclectic DSP – 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″
- Whisper White banner – I started with a 3/4″ x 3-1/2″ piece before punching with the Triple Banner Punch
Join me on Facebook Live tonight at 8:00pm EST as I demonstrate another super fun project for you! Don’t forget to “like” my Facebook page if you haven’t already so that you’ll be notified when I go live. Hope to “see” you tonight!
Please take a minute to mark your calendar for our next hop on August 9, 2017 when our projects will feature “cuts” from punches, dies, framelits, edgelits, or thinlits. Now hop along using the Blog Hop Line-up below. Thank you so much for hopping with the Stampin’ Pretty Pals today. See you on August 9th!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie ← YOU ARE HERE!
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Su Mohr at Aromas and Art
Supplies (click on any product to shop online):
BONUS DAYS ARE HERE!
Bonus Days are back! For every $50 USD you spend July 1–31 (before shipping and tax), you’ll get a $5 Bonus Days coupon that you can use August 1–31!
BE PART OF SOMETHING AMAZING!
How would you like to receive a 20% discount on all of your Stampin’ Up! purchases through January 31, 2018 AND get $197 worth of Stampin’ Up! product for only $99? Join my team of Paper Pixies during the month of July! Here’s what you will receive IN ADDITION TO $125 of Stampin’ Up! product of your choice:
- Clear Block D (x2)
- Grid Paper
- Paper Snips
- SNAIL Adhesive
- Bone Folder
- Carols of Christmas Stamp Set
JULY HOST CODE – U3S9HW9S
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Glitter Enamel Dots!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!