Today’s project is an Envelope Punch Board Popper sized perfectly to fit a Ferrero Rocher!
I was inspired by THIS project by fellow demonstrator Claudia Becht. I converted the measurements to inches and then adapted the measurements to start with a 4″ x 6″ piece of Designer Series Paper so that I can get 6 of these out of a 12″ x 12″ piece. Yay for multiples!
This project is so fun and easy to create! It would be adorable using holiday papers and a holiday sentiment, wouldn’t it? So many options! Here’s my video tutorial:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! My husband, Bryan, and I are celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary today! Here’s one of my favorite wedding photos:
I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed day today! Take an opportunity to celebrate love today!
- Whole Lot of Lovely DSP – 4″ x 6″
- Scored along the 4″ side at 1″ and 3″
- Scored along the 6″ side at 1-3/8″, 2-3/4″, 4-1/8″, and 5-1/2″
- Punch using the Envelope Punch Board at 1″ and 3″ along the 4″ side along all 4 horizontal scorelines as well as the edge farthest from the 1/2″ section. Here’s a template:
Supplies (click on any product to shop online):
Why not get a head start on your holiday cards for this year and take advantage of the early release of the Carols of Christmas bundle! If you order the Carols of Christmas bundle from me in August (wood-mount or clear-mount), I will send you a Gold 3/8″ Metallic Edge Ribbon for free! It will go perfectly with the cards you will make and you can even dye it to be any color you like! Don’t delay as this is a very popular bundle!
AUGUST HOST CODE – YV3M3MKH
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: 1/4″ Copper Trim!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!