Today’s project is another Envelope Punch Board treat holder that is sized to fit a Ghirardelli square!
I originally got this idea from Eva Schrottmeyer – I’m so inspired by her projects! She’s a German demonstrator, so I converted the metric measurements into inches and adjusted them slightly to fit a Ghirardelli chocolate square.
What I love most about this project is the use of the Envelope Punch Board to create the perfect design for tying this treat holder closed with ribbon. I think I should start a movement – #nonakedcandy – is that a thing? Because I can’t give out naked candy – LOL! Here’s my video tutorial:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Please consider subscribing to my YouTube channel – I’d love your support! I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day!
- Emerald Envy treat base – 5-1/8″ x 3-7/8″
- Score along the 3-7/8″ side at 3/8″
- Score along the 5-1/8″ side at 2″, 2-3/8″, 4-3/8″, and 4-3/4″
- Punch along the 3-7/8″ side using the Envelope Punch Board at 1″ along all score lines and the end closest to the 2″ section (be sure to have the 3/8″ score line along the right side)
- Naturally Eclectic DSP – 1-7/8″ x 1-7/8″
Supplies (click on any product to shop online):
Why not get a head start on your holiday cards for this year and take advantage of the early release of the Carols of Christmas bundle! If you order the Carols of Christmas bundle from me in August (wood-mount or clear-mount), I will send you a Gold 3/8″ Metallic Edge Ribbon for free! It will go perfectly with the cards you will make and you can even dye it to be any color you like! Don’t delay as this is a very popular bundle!
AUGUST HOST CODE – YV3M3MKH
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: 1/4″ Copper Trim!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!