Today’s project is from my Facebook Live last night – a Witch Hat Treat Holder!
My friend and team member, Mariana, gave me one of these as a swap at our Paper Pixies team meeting. I followed THIS tutorial by Julie Davison – what a fantastic quick & easy project!
I created a belt buckle using the Everyday Label Punch by feeding the punched out piece back into the punch to create a smaller, more square punch-out (see video tutorial). This project is so quick and easy to put together you can easily make multiples! Here’s my video tutorial:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day!
- Basic Black treat holder base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5-1/2″
- Make tick marks at the 2-1/8″ mark along the 4-1/4″ side, both top and bottom
- Score from tick mark diagonally down to where the 5-1/2″ horizontal score line meets the edge of the cardstock (see video tutorial)
- Hat Brim – 1″ x 5-1/2″
- Spooky Night DSP strip – 3/4″ x 4″
- Sentiment piece – 1″ x 1″
Supplies (click on any product to shop online):
For a limited time, get the Merry Patterns Stamp Set for FREE when you host a party with $300 in sales (or place a $300 order)! You’ll receive this exclusive stamp set in addition to the fabulous Stampin’ Rewards you get when you host a Stampin’ Up! party.
PLEASE NOTE: The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is only available during the host promotion, so don’t miss out!
Orders must be closed by 11:50 PM (MT) on October 31.
SEPTEMBER HOST CODE – 7FPJ737R
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Whisper White Medium Envelopes!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!