Double Treat Tube Holder with Video Tutorial
Today's project is a double Treat Tube Holder that I shared during last night's Facebook Live broadcast!
My project is inspired by my dear friend Jackie Beers' project HERE. I tweaked her project slightly to fit 2 treat tubes and a larger sentiment. I also added an extra piece to keep the treat tubes from sliding around.
QUICK TIP: Place a glue dot at the bottom of each treat tube to hold them in place – it also makes the treat holder more sturdy.
How fun is this? I love the sentiment combined with the 2 treat tubes with candy of different colors. It's very easy to assemble – another great project to make multiples of! Here's the shortened video tutorial:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Rich Razzleberry cardstock (2 pieces):
- 2″ x 10-1/4″ – scored at 1/2″, 1-1/2″, 4″, and 5″
- 2″ x 2″ – scored at 1/2″ and 1-1/2″
- Front Bottom Panel
- Pumpkin Pie cardstock – 1-7/8″ x 2-3/8″
- Very Vanilla cardstock – 1-3/4″ x 2-1/4″
- Back Top Panel
- Pumpkin Pie cardstock – 1-7/8″ x 2″
- Spooky Night DSP – 1-3/4″ x 1-7/8″
- Basic Black Shimmer Ribbon – 6″
Supplies (click on any product to shop online):
Enjoy 15% off Notecards & Envelopes and select stamps sets. Also, when you buy Fast Fuse Adhesive, you'll get two refills for FREE!
You can buy three packages of select Designer Series Paper and get one FREE! There is no limit to how many packages you can earn, so now is a great time to stock up & save!
OCTOBER HOST CODE – ZVGNPAF4
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!