Today’s project is a super fun 3D project that I’m calling a Geometric Pillow Box!
I originally saw this idea by Brigit Seidler and Heidi Smith also shared a super cute small one. Here’s my version of the small one that perfectly holds a Lindor Truffle! (I also share this one in my video tutorial below)
I’ve come up with a slightly easier way of creating this, so check out my video tutorial:
Here are pictures of the templates I shared during the video to give you a better idea of where the scorelines are as well as what sections should be cut away.
These are so fun and easy to make! And it’s easy to tweak the measurements and come up with different sizes. I hope you give this project a try! Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day!
- Christmas Around the World DSP – 6″ x 6″
- Score (with the direction of the pattern going sideways left to right) at 1-3/8″, 2-3/4″, 4-1/8″, and 5-1/2″
- Adhere pillow box and (with the seam horizontal down the middle) make tick marks at 1-1/2″ and 4-1/2″ along the long side
- Year of Cheer Specialty DSP – 4″ x 5-1/2″
- Score along the 5-1/2″ side at 1-1/4″, 2-1/2″, 3-3/4″, 5″
- Adhere pillow box and (with the seam horizontal down the middle) make tick marks at 1-1/4″ and 2-3/4″
Supplies (click on any product to shop online):
You can buy three packages of select Designer Series Paper and get one FREE! There is no limit to how many packages you can earn, so now is a great time to stock up & save!
OCTOBER HOST CODE – ZVGNPAF4
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!