Today’s project is a gift card / tip / business card holder!
I followed Liz Yuille’s tutorial to create this holder – perfect for making a gift card / tip / business card extra special! This easy project uses the Gift Bag Punch Board (which is one of my favorite versatile tools!).
I dressed this project up with touches of gold for the holidays using the Year of Cheer Specialty Designer Series Paper, a Gold Foil Snowflake, Gold 1/4″ Natural Trim, and a Gold Faceted Gem. Wouldn’t this be a great way to give a tip to your waiter during the holidays? Or to dress up the perfect gift card? I hope you’ll give this project a try – the Gift Bag Punch Board makes it SO easy!
Tonight is my Weekly Wednesday Facebook Live! I hope you’ll join me on my Facebook Page at 8pm EST as I demonstrate a super fun gift idea! Thanks for stopping by today and I hope to “see” you tonight! Have a wonderful and blessed day!
- Year of Cheer Specialty DSP – 5″ x 6″
- Along the 6″ side (with your pattern facing down), score the horizontal line from left to right
- Then, line the right side up to the second ‘Side’ line (not the gusseted ‘side’) – punch & score
- Line the first punch up with the ‘Small’ line – punch & score
- Line the second punch up with any score line – score
Supplies (click on any product to shop online):
You can buy three packages of select Designer Series Paper and get one FREE! There is no limit to how many packages you can earn, so now is a great time to stock up & save!
OCTOBER HOST CODE – ZVGNPAF4
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!