Today’s project is a Gift Tag Gift Box that I demonstrated during last night’s Weekly Wednesday Facebook Live. This is also one of the World Card Making Day projects I presented!
Here’s what the outside looks like:
Here’s what the inside looks like:
And here’s one of the tags up close:
This project is inspired by Caroline Helwigh Wright – I’m so inspired by her! I just changed the dimensions to fit tags created with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch.
This would be a wonderful gift for the holidays! And I love the color combination of Fresh Fig with Silver.
Here’s my shortened Facebook Live video:
Here are the templates I shared:
Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you’ll give this project a try! Have wonderful and blessed day!
- Lid – 4-1/8″ x 5-1/4″
- Score at 1-1/2″ on all 4 sides
- Box – 4″ x 7-9/16″
- Score along the 7-9/16″ at 1-1/16″, 3-1/4″, 4-5/16″, and 6-1/2″
- Inside Pockets (x2) – 2-1/2″ x 5-3/4″
- Score along the 2-1/2″ side at 1/2″
- Score long the 5-3/4″ side at 2-1/8″, 2-5/8″, 4-3/4″, and 5-1/4″
Supplies (click on any product to shop online):
You can buy three packages of select Designer Series Paper and get one FREE! There is no limit to how many packages you can earn, so now is a great time to stock up & save!
OCTOBER HOST CODE – ZVGNPAF4
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!