I demonstrated today’s project during our World Card Making Day event this past weekend and my Facebook Live broadcast last night! It features the Year of Cheer Specialty Designer Series Paper with the Cheers to the Year stamp Set.
Here’s what the box looks like from the top:
I was inspired by Britta Kohaupt’s tutorial, which was in German, so I created an English tutorial for you. What an amazing box!
I recommend using a heavier weight paper for this box like the Year of Cheer Specialty Designer Series Paper or cardstock, so the paper doesn’t tear when you cinch the box top closed with your ribbon.
Here’s my edited Facebook Live video tutorial:
Isn’t that amazing? It’s easier than it looks now that you’ve seen the video, huh? I hope you’ll try making a few of these for the holidays!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I have another video tutorial coming your way tomorrow, so stay tuned. I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day!
- Year of Cheer Specialty DSP – 5-3/4″ x 11″
- Scored along the 5-3/4″ (short) side at 2″ and 4″
- Rotate counter-clockwise and score along the 11″ side at 1-3/4″, 3-1/2″, 5-1/4″, 7″, 8-3/4″, and 10-1/2″
- Make tick marks along the 11″ side at 7/8″, 2-5/8″, 4-3/8″, 6-1/8″, 7-7/8″, and 9-5/8″
- Use 2nd largest oval die from Layering Ovals Framelits Dies
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
You can buy three packages of select Designer Series Paper and get one FREE! There is no limit to how many packages you can earn, so now is a great time to stock up & save!
OCTOBER HOST CODE – ZVGNPAF4
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!