Today’s project is a fun milk carton (thanks, Pootles!) that features the Santa’s Suit stamp set!
I followed fellow demonstrator Sam Donald’s (Pootles) tutorial HERE. This is a sizable milk carton! It measures 2″ x 2″ x 3-3/4″, so you can fit quite a few treats in there (smile). This was very easy to put together and a project I will add to my “go-to” list of 3D treat holders!
I am finalizing the projects I’ll be presenting at our local World Card Making Day event this Saturday and I can’t wait to share them with you! Get ready for some fun projects coming at you over the next couple of weeks!
Don’t forget, tonight’s my Weekly Wednesday Facebook Live at 8:00pm EST – I hope to “see” you tonight over on my Facebook Page! Be sure to follow my page so you’ll be notified when I go live. Have a wonderful and blessed day!
- Cherry Cobbler cardstock – 8-1/2″ x 6″
- Score on the 8-1/2″ side at 2″, 4″, 6″, and 8″
- Score on the 6″ side at 2″, 4″ and 5-1/2″
- Merry Little Christmas DSP – 1-3/4″ x 1-3/4″ (4 pieces)
Supplies (click on any product to shop online):
Enjoy 15% off Notecards & Envelopes and select stamps sets. Also, when you buy Fast Fuse Adhesive, you’ll get two refills for FREE!
You can buy three packages of select Designer Series Paper and get one FREE! There is no limit to how many packages you can earn, so now is a great time to stock up & save!
OCTOBER HOST CODE – ZVGNPAF4
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!