Today’s project is a Lip Balm Shadow Box that I demonstrated during my Weekly Wednesday Facebook Live last night!
Here’s what’s inside:
Wouldn’t this be a great stocking stuffer or gift for a friend? I love how this turned out! It can easily be changed for any occasion! Here’s my video tutorial:
And here’s the template I shared during the tutorial:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day!
- Shadow Box – 6-1/8″ x 8-1/8″
- Score on all 4 sides at 1/2″, 1-1/8″, 1-5/8″, and 2-1/4″
- Score on both 8-1/8″ (long) sides at 2-3/4″ & 5-3/8″ ONLY down to the 2nd horizontal score line
- Score on both 6-1/8″ (short) sides at 1-3/4″ & 4-3/8″ ONLY down to the 4th horizontal score line
- Shadow Box Sleeve – 5″ x 3-3/4″
Supplies (click on any product to shop online):
You can buy three packages of select Designer Series Paper and get one FREE! There is no limit to how many packages you can earn, so now is a great time to stock up & save!
OCTOBER HOST CODE – ZVGNPAF4
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!