I’m really excited about today’s project! It’s a shadow box gift box perfectly sized to fit a Bath & Body Works travel size lotion or shower gel!
Here’s another view:
Wouldn’t this be a great stocking-stuffer or gift idea for the holidays? I just love shadow boxes in the papercrafting world! One of these travel size bottles measures 4-1/2″H x 2″W x 1-1/8″D, so I got to work figuring out the measurements to create a shadow box to fit!
You can create one of these (including the belly band) from one sheet of 12″x12″ piece of Designer Series Paper or cardstock – I just recommend that it’s a heavier weight Designer Series Paper, because you really want the shadow box to be sturdy.
Here’s a video tutorial for you:
And here is the template I shared during the video:
Don’t let all the x’s intimidate you – you can cut away those parts in large sections. While it’s a lot of scoring, it really is easy to create! I hope you’ll give this project a try!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day!
- Shadow Box – 9-1/2″ x 12″
- Score on all 4 sides at 1/2″, 1-5/8″, 2-1/8″, and 3-1/4″
- Score on both 9-1/2″ sides at 3-3/4″ & 5-3/4″ ONLY down to the 2nd horizontal score line
- Score on both 12″ sides at 2-3/4″ & 9-1/4″ ONLY down to the 4th horizontal score line
- Belly Band – 2-1/2″ x 9″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
You can buy three packages of select Designer Series Paper and get one FREE! There is no limit to how many packages you can earn, so now is a great time to stock up & save!
OCTOBER HOST CODE – ZVGNPAF4
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!