Today’s project is a second take on one of my favorite Ghirardelli Square treat holders!
This is a holiday version using a beautiful snowflake pattern from the Christmas Around the World Designer Series Paper. It’s a beautiful paper with Basic Gray, Pool Party, and Whisper White.
The vellum snowflake and the Pool Party stitched heart were both cut out from the Trim Your Stockings Thinlits dies – so versatile! I added a Clear Faceted Gem to hide the Mini Glue Dot I used to adhere the snowflake to the treat holder. The final touch is a “Vera Bradley” ribbon pull created with Pool Party Shimmer Ribbon!
Take a look at the video tutorial I created a few months ago to show you how to make this treat holder:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful and blessed weekend!
- Christmas Around the World Designer Series Paper – 4″ x 6″
- Scored at 1″ and 3″ on the 4″ side
- Scored at 2-3/4″ x 3-1/4″ on the 6″ side
- Pool Party 3/8″ Shimmer Ribbon – 6″
Supplies (click on any product to shop online):
Say hello to a new world of colorful creativity! Meet Stampin’ Blends, artist-quality alcohol markers in 12 exclusive Stampin’ Up! colors. To cover all the blending bases, we’re also offering a limited-time 16-card project kit and stamp set with beautiful line-art images. Want to purchase the Stampin’ Blends collection at a discount? Get the $121.50 collection for only $99 plus FREE shipping when you add them to a Starter Kit!
NOVEMBER HOST CODE – S2XAJ34V
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Sparkle Textured Impressions Embossing Folder!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!