Today’s project is a shadow box for a trio of Hershey’s Nuggets!
Can you tell I’m on a Shadow Box kick lately? I LOVE these things! They take a simple trio of chocolates from drab to fab (or anything you put in it for that matter)! And wrapping Hershey’s Nuggets with some Designer Series Paper takes them up a notch too. Here’s an alternate view so you can see the cute To/From sentiment on the inside of the tag:
To wrap the nuggets, I just cut 1″ x 3″ strips of Designer Series Paper – perfect fit! It’s hard to tell in the photo, but there is a piece of Window Sheet covering the Hershey’s Nuggets. The stamps I used on the tag come from the Smitten Mittens stamp set. And the tag was cut from the Swirly Snowflakes Thinlits Dies.
I haven’t created a new video tutorial for this shadow box, because it goes together the same way as my other shadow boxes, so here’s a tutorial that will work – you just need to use different measurements and scorelines (included below).
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I think I’ve fully recovered from my Thanksgiving food coma – LOL! You’ll hear from me on Sunday for a blog hop I’m a part of, so I’ll see you then! I hope you have a wonderful and blessed weekend!
- Real Red cardstock – 6-7/8″ x 8-3/8″
- Score on all 4 sides at 1/2″, 1-1/8″, 1-5/8″, 2-1/4″
- Score along both long sides down to the 2nd horizontal score line at 2-3/4″ and 5-5/8″
- Score along both short sides down to the 4th horizontal score line at 1-3/4″ and 5-1/8″
- Window Sheets – 2-13/16″ x 2-1/2″
- Score along both sides of the 2-1/2″ side at 9/16″
- Christmas Around the World DSP nugget wraps – 1″ x 3″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
NOVEMBER HOST CODE – S2XAJ34V
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Sparkle Textured Impressions Embossing Folder!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!