Today’s project is my swap for the Pals Sip & Swap get together during OnStage! It’s another Lip Balm Shadow Box!
Here’s what the inside looks like:
The Stampin’ Pretty Pals (Mary Fish‘s team) gathered together during OnStage in Salt Lake City at Buca di Beppo for dinner followed by a swap – and I am always amazed at the projects I receive in return – they’re the best!!
I recreated my Lip Balm Shadow Box using different supplies and love how it turned out! These traveled from Atlanta to Salt Lake City really well. You know what else would fit in these shadow boxes? Rolled up money! Another great idea for a stocking stuffer!
Here’s my video tutorial I’ve shared previously:
And here’s the template:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day!
- Shadow Box – 6-1/8″ x 8-1/8″
- Score on all 4 sides at 1/2″, 1-1/8″, 1-5/8″, and 2-1/4″
- Score on both 8-1/8″ (long) sides at 2-3/4″ & 5-3/8″ ONLY down to the 2nd horizontal score line
- Score on both 6-1/8″ (short) sides at 1-3/4″ & 4-3/8″ ONLY down to the 4th horizontal score line
- Shadow Box Sleeve – 5″ x 3-3/4″
Supplies (click on any product to shop online):
Say hello to a new world of colorful creativity! Meet Stampin’ Blends, artist-quality alcohol markers in 12 exclusive Stampin’ Up! colors. To cover all the blending bases, we’re also offering a limited-time 16-card project kit and stamp set with beautiful line-art images. Want to purchase the Stampin’ Blends collection at a discount? Get the $121.50 collection for only $99 plus FREE shipping when you add them to a Starter Kit!
NOVEMBER HOST CODE – S2XAJ34V
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Sparkle Textured Impressions Embossing Folder!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!