Star Treat Holder Video Tutorial
Today I’m sharing the video tutorial for the star-shaped Envelope Punch Board treat holder I shared with you last week! Here’s the project again:
And here is the topside view:
Without further ado, here is the video tutorial:
Here’s the template I shared during the video:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful and blessed weekend!
- Quilted Christmas DSP – 4″ x 5-1/2″
- Scored along the 4″ side at 1-1/8″ and 3″
- Scored along the 5-1/2″ side at 1″, 2″, 3″, 4″ and 5″
- Scored along the 5-1/2″ side down to 1st horizontal score line at 1/2″, 1-1/2″, 2-1/2″, 3-1/2″ and 4-1/2″
- Punch using Envelope Punch Board along the 4″ side at the 1-1/8″ scoreline and each fold and edge (6 punches total)
Supplies (click on any product to shop online):
Say hello to a new world of colorful creativity! Meet Stampin’ Blends, artist-quality alcohol markers in 12 exclusive Stampin’ Up! colors. To cover all the blending bases, we’re also offering a limited-time 16-card project kit and stamp set with beautiful line-art images. Want to purchase the Stampin’ Blends collection at a discount? Get the $121.50 collection for only $99 plus FREE shipping when you add them to a Starter Kit!
NOVEMBER HOST CODE – S2XAJ34V
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Sparkle Textured Impressions Embossing Folder!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!