Thank you to everyone who joined me for last night’s Weekly Wednesday Facebook Live! Today’s project is another Faceted Gift Box that I showed a sneak peek of during last night’s broadcast!
Here’s a side view:
And here’s a top view:
These faceted gift boxes are addicting and they’re so easy to make! This box features a sneak peek of a beautiful new Occasions Catalog product – Painted with Love Specialty Designer Series Paper! Here’s my video tutorial:
And here’s the template:
Magnets – I purchase my magnets from Spider Magnets on eBay – great prices and fast international shipping! For this project I used 8x1mm magnets.
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day!
- Year of Cheer Specialty DSP – 8-1/2″ x 5″
- Score along the 5″ (short) side at 1-1/4″, 2-1/2″, and 3-3/4″
- Rotate clockwise and score only down to the 1st horizontal score line at 2″, 4″, and 6″ and score all the way down at 8″
- Rotate 180 degrees and score only down to the 1st horizontal score line at 2-1/2″, 4-1/2″ and 6-1/2″
- Score diagonally both ways across the center section where the short vertical scorelines meet the horizontal scorelines as shown on the template above
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
Reserve your Stamparatus now through December 30! Shipping begins March 19! Click the image above to reserve your Stamparatus!
Supplies are limited, so snag your favorites before they’re gone! Click the image above to shop now!
DECEMBER HOST CODE – 9UWAXGCG
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Silver 3/8″ Metallic-Edge Ribbon!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!