Today’s project is a sweet shadow box that holds 4 Merci chocolates all wrapped up as a little birthday gift!
Here’s a different view:
And here’s with the Window Sheet sleeve removed:
The tag was created using the Celebration Thinlits Dies and features a sneak peek of a new Occasions Catalog stamp set called Picture Perfect Birthday. This shadow box is only 3/8″ deep, 4″ wide and 4-1/8″ tall to fit the Merci chocolates. To keep the chocolates in place, I created a sleeve out of our Window Sheets. Here’s my video tutorial:
Here’s the template I shared:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I’ll be taking another short blogging break and will be back on Tuesday, January 2nd! Have a wonderful & blessed weekend and Happy New Year!
- Melon Mambo cardstock – 7-1/2″ x 7-5/8″
- Score on all 4 sides at 1/2″, 7/8″, 1-3/8″, and 1-3/4″
- Score on the 7-1/2″ (short) side down to the 2nd score line at 2-1/4″ & 5-1/4″
- Window Sheet belly band – 4-3/16″ x 9-7/32″ (just a hair shy of 9-1/4″)
- Score on the 9-7/32″ (long) side from both ends at 2-3/16″ and 2-19/32″ (just a hair shy of 2-5/8″)
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
Reserve your Stamparatus now through December 30! Shipping begins March 19! Click the image above to reserve your Stamparatus!
Supplies are limited, so snag your favorites before they’re gone! Click the image above to shop now!
DECEMBER HOST CODE – 9UWAXGCG
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Silver 3/8″ Metallic-Edge Ribbon!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!