(Im)possible Gift Box with Video Tutorial
Today's project is another (Im)possible Gift Box using different products!
Here's a different angle:
And here's what it looks like slightly opened:
I demonstrated this box with different paper/stamp set during this week's Weekly Wednesday Facebook Live, so here's the edited video tutorial for you!
And here's the template:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful and blessed weekend!
- Thick Whisper White – 8-1/2″ x 8″
- Score on 8-1/2″ (long) side at 2″, 4″, 6″, and 8″
- Score on 8″ (short) side at 2″, 5″, 6″, 7″
- Silver Foil pieces:
- 1-7/8″ x 1-7/8″ (4 pieces)
- 1-7/8″ x 7/8″ (4 pieces)
- Year of Cheer Specialty DSP:
- 1-3/4″ x 1-3/4″ (4 pieces)
- 1-3/4″ x 3/4″ (4 pieces)
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
Reserve your Stamparatus now through December 30! Shipping begins March 19! Click the image above to reserve your Stamparatus!
Supplies are limited, so snag your favorites before they're gone! Click the image above to shop now!
DECEMBER HOST CODE – 9UWAXGCG
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Silver 3/8″ Metallic-Edge Ribbon!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!