Today’s project is another shadow box gift box for a mini lotion with the video tutorial I promised you! Here’s another version of this gift box that I shared on my Weekly Wednesday Facebook Live last night:
Here’s what’s inside:
And here’s another angle:
It’s kind of like a book cover that the shadow box fits into. What a great gift to give to someone!
LOTION: You can purchase the mini lotion from Amazon HERE.
Here’s my video tutorial:
And here are the templates:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day!
- Inside Shadow Box – 8″ x 9-3/8″
- Score on all 4 sides at 1/2″, 1-3/8″, 1-7/8″, and 2-3/4″
- Score on both short (8″) sides down to the 2nd score line at 3-1/4″ and 4-3/4″
- Score on both long (9-3/8″) sides down to the 4th score line at 2-1/4″ and 7-1/8″
- Outside box – 5-3/4″ x 6″
- Score along the short (5-3/4″) side at 7/8″ and 4-7/8″
- Score along the long (6″) side at 2-9/16″ and 3-7/16″
- Petal Garden DSP – 2-7/16″ x 3-7/8″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
Reserve your Stamparatus now through December 30! Shipping begins March 19! Click the image above to reserve your Stamparatus!
Supplies are limited, so snag your favorites before they’re gone! Click the image above to shop now!
DECEMBER HOST CODE – 9UWAXGCG
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Silver 3/8″ Metallic-Edge Ribbon!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!