Today’s project is an explosion treat holder that perfectly holds 2 Green & Black’s chocolates!
Here’s a different angle:
Here’s what it looks like open:
Here’s the 360° view:
I originally saw this idea from fellow demonstrator Cristina Raak (papersmiley.com). Hers is sized a little differently – I changed the measurements to fit 2 Green & Black’s chocolates.
I decided to give this treat holder an angled closure with magnets! I buy my magnets from Spider Magnets and the ones I used in today’s project are the 8×0.5mm magnets. Here’s is my video tutorial:
And here’s the template I created (it’s of the inside side of the treat holder):
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Be sure to stop by tomorrow for the InKing Royalty Blog Hop! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Picture Perfect Party DSP – 5-3/8″ x 5-3/8:
- Score on one side at 1-1/2″ & 3-7/8″
- Score on the other side at 1-1/2″, 2″, 3-1/2″, and 4″
- Rotate 90° counter-clockwise and make a tick mark at 3-1/8″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
SHOP – For every $50 you spend, you’ll receive a free Sale-A-Bration product!
SHOP BIG – Orders of $250 or more will earn an extra $25 in Stampin’ Rewards!
JOIN – Best Decision Ever. For just $99, sign up for the Starter Kit and choose $125 in Stampin’ Up! products PLUS TWO additional stamps sets of any value for FREE! That’s up to $226 of Stampin’ Up! products of your choice for just $99 (free shipping)! No risk. No obligation to purchase more (but you’ll receive a 20-25% discount if you do). No penalty to drop! I’d love to have you on my team of Paper Pixies!
JANUARY HOST CODE – 6ZFQ3HAJ
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Whisper White Narrow Note Cards & Envelopes!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!