Today’s project is a gift box with a cool closure that holds 4 Merci chocolates!
Here’s a different view:
And here’s what the inside looks like:
Swoon! I originally saw this idea from fellow German demonstrator Elvira Hörtner (Elviras Stempelzimmer) and just had to try it myself! The Blushing Bride heart fits through the slit created with the Classic Label Punch to hold the box closed – how genius is that?!?
This is the project I shared during my Weekly Wednesday Facebook Live this week. I’ve created a shorter video tutorial for you, so enjoy!
Here’s the template I created:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful and blessed weekend!
- Real Red cardstock – 3-3/4″ x 10-1/8″
- Score along the 3-3/4″ (short) side at 3/8″ and 3-3/8″
- Score along the 10-1/8″ (long) side at 3-1/8″, 3-1/2″, 6-5/8″ and 7″
- Window Sheets – 3″ x 2-7/8″
- Whisper White layer – 3″ x 2-7/8″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use my current host code on orders under $150! Customers who place an order of $25 or more earn Pixie Perks!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
11 thoughts on “Merci Chocolates Gift Box”
Beautiful gift box! Your attention to detail in the video is terrific! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us!
Such a cute little Valentine box.
Amazing how you can convert to US measurements.
Great project Julie, the closure is so unique. I love it.
Crazy-awesome! I’ve seen cards with the pullout feature, but you made a box AND filled it with chocolates. I love everything about this! <3
*Love* your 3-D projects and videos! You do *fantastic* work. Thanks so much for sharing.
What an incredibly pretty and fun box Julie, I love it! TFS!
PS: I love that you convert measurements for us, you make it wonderfully easy and fun for us to make your projects! Thank you!
I agree with every comment above. Your attention to detail helps us all make them – mistake free! Thank you for sharing. I’m making a bunch of them this weekend for the grands. They are so cute! And we love that chocolate around here.
Every morning before work I check your posts! Talk about having a great big smile on my face when I see & watch your extra cute projects come to life right before my eyes. You are truly inspirational and such a great talent!
I made 8 of these for my family for Valentine’s Day. Thank you for the wonderful instructions! I love how you pinch the heart to open the box.
I made this box to put my single serve Nutellas in. If you would like to see my boxes they are at:
Thanks for the great video.