Today’s project is a no-glue treat holder that perfectly holds two (2) Merci chocolates!
Here’s a different angle:
And here’s the 360° view:
This project was inspired by both Sam Donald (Pootles) and Linda Parker (Papercraft with Crafty)! Sam’s is a much larger version and Linda’s is very close in size to this one to fit a lip balm. I decided to change the measurements slightly to fit a couple of Mercis. So fun! It’s incredibly easy to put together and requires no adhesive to stay closed. Perfect project to make multiples of. You can get 6 of these out of 1 piece of 12×12 paper.
Here’s my video tutorial:
And here’s the template:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day!
- Painted with Love DSP – 3-3/4″ x 4-5/8″
- Score along the 3-3/4″ (short) side at 3/4″, 1-1/2″, 2-1/4″, and 3″
- Score along the 4-5/8″ (long) side at 3/4″ and 3-7/8″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
SHOP – For every $50 you spend, you’ll receive a free Sale-A-Bration product!
SHOP BIG – Orders of $250 or more will earn an extra $25 in Stampin’ Rewards!
JOIN – Best Decision Ever. For just $99, sign up for the Starter Kit and choose $125 in Stampin’ Up! products PLUS TWO additional stamps sets of any value for FREE! That’s up to $226 of Stampin’ Up! products of your choice for just $99 (free shipping)! No risk. No obligation to purchase more (but you’ll receive a 20-25% discount if you do). No penalty to drop! I’d love to have you on my team of Paper Pixies!
JANUARY HOST CODE – 6ZFQ3HAJ
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Whisper White Narrow Note Cards & Envelopes!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!