Today is a quick post to share my daughter’s 5th birthday party favors featuring the Myths & Magic Specialty Designer Series Paper and Southern Serenade!
And here’s the group of them:
I followed Sam Donald’s (Pootles) tutorial for this project and it was the perfect size to fit a little fidget toy party favor that I found! Here’s her video:
These are quick and easy to make, so it’s a perfect project to make multiples of. And there won’t be any scraps left over, which I love!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I’ve had a busy few days celebrating my daughter Lillie’s 5th birthday! She turned 5 on Friday and we had a little mommy/daughter date day – IHOP for lunch and we got her ears pierced! Check out how how excited she was (okay, both of us!):
Have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Myths & Magic DSP – 4″ x 6″
- Score along 4″ side at 1-3/4″ & 3-1/2″
- Rotate clockwise 45° and score along 6″ side at 7/8″
- Rotate clockwise 45° again and score along 4 side, only down to the horizontal score line at 1-3/8″ and 3-1/8″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
SHOP – For every $50 you spend, you’ll receive a free Sale-A-Bration product!
SHOP BIG – Orders of $250 or more will earn an extra $25 in Stampin’ Rewards!
JOIN – Best Decision Ever. For just $99, sign up for the Starter Kit and choose $125 in Stampin’ Up! products PLUS TWO additional stamps sets of any value for FREE! That’s up to $226 of Stampin’ Up! products of your choice for just $99 (free shipping)! No risk. No obligation to purchase more (but you’ll receive a 20-25% discount if you do). No penalty to drop! I’d love to have you on my team of Paper Pixies!
FEBRUARY HOST CODE – 4MP66TBA
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Whisper White Narrow Note Cards & Envelopes!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!