Today’s project is a beautiful Sweet Soiree treat holder with a unique design!
Here’s another view:
And here’s a side view:
Isn’t that such a cool treat holder! I got the idea from fellow German demonstrator Nadine Köller (Stempelmami) – love her projects! I converted her measurement from metric to inches and tried to add my own twist to the tutorial to make it easy to create.
All you need is a 4″ x 6″ piece of DSP, which means you can get 6 of these out of one piece of 12″ x 12″ of DSP – yay! I love an easy multiples project with no paper waste!
This was the project I shared during this week’s Weekly Wednesday Facebook Live. Here is my shortened video tutorial for you:
And here is the template I created:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- Sweet Soiree DSP – 4″ x 6″
- Score along the 6″ side at 1-3/8″, 2-3/4″, 4-1/8″ and 5-1/2″
- Rotate clockwise and score along the 4″ side at 1-3/8″
- See video tutorial and template above for details of other measurements
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
SHOP – For every $50 you spend, you’ll receive a free Sale-A-Bration product!
SHOP BIG – Orders of $250 or more will earn an extra $25 in Stampin’ Rewards!
JOIN – Best Decision Ever. For just $99, sign up for the Starter Kit and choose $125 in Stampin’ Up! products PLUS TWO additional stamps sets of any value for FREE! That’s up to $226 of Stampin’ Up! products of your choice for just $99 (free shipping)! No risk. No obligation to purchase more (but you’ll receive a 20-25% discount if you do). No penalty to drop! I’d love to have you on my team of Paper Pixies!
FEBRUARY HOST CODE – 4MP66TBA
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Whisper White Narrow Note Cards & Envelopes!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!