Today’s project is from this week’s Weekly Wednesday Facebook Live – a Gift Bag Punch Board treat box!
Here’s a different angle:
And here’s what fits inside:
Two Ferrero Rochers – yay! I was inspired by Linda Parker (Papercraft with Crafty) and slightly tweaked the measurements and the orientation of the tabs for putting the box together.
Isn’t this papaya pattern from the Tutti Frutti Designer Series Paper fabulous? I love it paired with Basic Black and Lemon Lime Twist. Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
Here’s my template:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- Basic Black cardstock – 8-1/4″ x 6-7/8″
- Score along the 8-1/4″ (long) side at 1-3/8″, 2-3/4″, 5-1/2″, and 6-7/8″
- Score along the 6-7/8″ (short) side at 1-3/8″, 2-3/4″, 4-1/8″, and 5-1/2″
- Tutti Frutti DSP
- 2 pieces measuring 1-1/8″ x 1-1/8″
- 3 pieces measuring 2-1/2″ x 1-1/8″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
SHOP – For every $50 you spend, you’ll receive a free Sale-A-Bration product!
SHOP BIG – Orders of $250 or more will earn an extra $25 in Stampin’ Rewards!
JOIN – Best Decision Ever. For just $99, sign up for the Starter Kit and choose $125 in Stampin’ Up! products PLUS TWO additional stamps sets of any value for FREE! That’s up to $226 of Stampin’ Up! products of your choice for just $99 (free shipping)! No risk. No obligation to purchase more (but you’ll receive a 20-25% discount if you do). No penalty to drop! I’d love to have you on my team of Paper Pixies!
MARCH HOST CODE – TS3J2KUD
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Whisper White Narrow Note Cards & Envelopes!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!