Lots of Labels Framelit Easter Basket Video Tutorial
Today, by popular demand, I am sharing my video tutorial for yesterday’s Lots of Labels Framelit Easter Basket!
This project was inspired by Heidi Smith (flutterbyheidi) and I just fell in love with it and decided to make it my own as a little Easter basket! Here’s my video tutorial:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Sweet Soiree Specialty DSP (cut out with largest Lots of Labels Framelit)
- Score along short side at 3/4″ and 2-1/8″
- Score along long side at 1-5/8″ and 3-1/8″
- Berry Burst Metallic-Edge Ribbon – 6″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
SHOP – For every $50 you spend, you’ll receive a free Sale-A-Bration product!
SHOP BIG – Orders of $250 or more will earn an extra $25 in Stampin’ Rewards!
JOIN – Best Decision Ever. For just $99, sign up for the Starter Kit and choose $125 in Stampin’ Up! products PLUS TWO additional stamps sets of any value for FREE! That’s up to $226 of Stampin’ Up! products of your choice for just $99 (free shipping)! No risk. No obligation to purchase more (but you’ll receive a 20-25% discount if you do). No penalty to drop! I’d love to have you on my team of Paper Pixies!
MARCH HOST CODE – TS3J2KUD
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Whisper White Narrow Note Cards & Envelopes!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!