Today’s project is a quick & easy Scalloped Tag Topper treat holder that perfectly holds a Merci chocolate!
Here’s an alternative view:
And here’s the back view:
I was inspired by fellow German demonstrator Bianca Werner (Bastelspass). Here’s my video tutorial:
You can create 16 of these out of 1 sheet of Designer Series Paper! I hope you’ll give this project a try! I found the Merci chocolates at both Target and Kroger – they are delish!
New items have been added to Sale-A-Bration! Click the image below to download the PDF!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Whole Lot of Lovely DSP – 3″ x 2-7/8″
- Punch using Scalloped Tag Topper Punch along 3″ side
- Score along 2-7/8″ side with Scalloped Tag Topper facing right at 2″
- Trim about 1/8″ off “legs” created from the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
SHOP – For every $50 you spend, you’ll receive a free Sale-A-Bration product!
SHOP BIG – Orders of $250 or more will earn an extra $25 in Stampin’ Rewards!
JOIN – Best Decision Ever. For just $99, sign up for the Starter Kit and choose $125 in Stampin’ Up! products PLUS TWO additional stamps sets of any value for FREE! That’s up to $226 of Stampin’ Up! products of your choice for just $99 (free shipping)! No risk. No obligation to purchase more (but you’ll receive a 20-25% discount if you do). No penalty to drop! I’d love to have you on my team of Paper Pixies!
MARCH HOST CODE – TS3J2KUD
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Whisper White Narrow Note Cards & Envelopes!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!