Welcome to InKing Royalty’s March Blog Hop! Today’s hop is filled to the brim with projects that celebrate Spring and Summer. With inspiration from Katrina & the Waves’ song “Walking on Sunshine,” we’ve created projects that share the joy and excitement that accompany warmer weather. We are excited to share our projects with you. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
I couldn’t help but create a card with a sun and the word “sunshine” from the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits!
For the sunshine, I cut a circle out of our Grid Paper using the largest circle from the Layering Circles Framelits to create a mask. I used the negative of the circle I cut out to sponge Daffodil Delight onto the corner of the Whisper White layer using a sponge dauber.
I cut out the word “sunshine” from the Sunshine Wishes thinlits out of Multipurpose Adhesive-backed Basic Black, which basically turns your die-cut into a sticker! So easy to adhere to your project without the adhesive mess! Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets are a MUST HAVE!
The clouds come from the Up & Away Thinlits and I’ve popped them up on Dimensionals. Shhh! Don’t tell anyone that the clouds are hiding an oops! Remember – there are no mistakes in crafting, only opportunities for embellishment! LOL!
Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
If you get stuck during the blog hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Imogene Thomas at MomoMakes.com
- Lisa Pretto at Ink Big Academy Stamps
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Nina King at InkPaperSequins
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie ← YOU ARE HERE!
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Daffodil Delight card base – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored and folded at 4-1/4″
- Basic Black layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Whisper White layer – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use my current host code on orders under $150! Customers who place an order of $25 or more earn Pixie Perks!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!