Welcome to InKing Royalty’s March Blog Hop! Today’s hop is filled to the brim with projects that celebrate Spring and Summer. With inspiration from Katrina & the Waves’ song “Walking on Sunshine,” we’ve created projects that share the joy and excitement that accompany warmer weather. We are excited to share our projects with you. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
I couldn’t help but create a card with a sun and the word “sunshine” from the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits!
For the sunshine, I cut a circle out of our Grid Paper using the largest circle from the Layering Circles Framelits to create a mask. I used the negative of the circle I cut out to sponge Daffodil Delight onto the corner of the Whisper White layer using a sponge dauber.
I cut out the word “sunshine” from the Sunshine Wishes thinlits out of Multipurpose Adhesive-backed Basic Black, which basically turns your die-cut into a sticker! So easy to adhere to your project without the adhesive mess! Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets are a MUST HAVE!
The clouds come from the Up & Away Thinlits and I’ve popped them up on Dimensionals. Shhh! Don’t tell anyone that the clouds are hiding an oops! Remember – there are no mistakes in crafting, only opportunities for embellishment! LOL!
Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Tonight is my Weekly Wednesday Facebook Live at 8pm on my Facebook Page! I hope you can join me! We’ll spend 30 minutes together as I create a super fun project right before your eyes. CLICK HERE to set a reminder! Hope to “see” you tonight!
- Daffodil Delight card base – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored and folded at 4-1/4″
- Basic Black layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Whisper White layer – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
If you get stuck during the blog hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Imogene Thomas at MomoMakes.com
- Lisa Pretto at Ink Big Academy Stamps
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Nina King at InkPaperSequins
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie ← YOU ARE HERE!
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
SHOP – For every $50 you spend, you’ll receive a free Sale-A-Bration product!
SHOP BIG – Orders of $250 or more will earn an extra $25 in Stampin’ Rewards!
JOIN – Best Decision Ever. For just $99, sign up for the Starter Kit and choose $125 in Stampin’ Up! products PLUS TWO additional stamps sets of any value for FREE! That’s up to $226 of Stampin’ Up! products of your choice for just $99 (free shipping)! No risk. No obligation to purchase more (but you’ll receive a 20-25% discount if you do). No penalty to drop! I’d love to have you on my team of Paper Pixies!
MARCH HOST CODE – TS3J2KUD
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Whisper White Narrow Note Cards & Envelopes!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!