Today’s project is a fancy fold card called a Bridge Fold featuring the Daisy Delight Bundle!
Here’s a different angle:
And this incredible fancy fold folds flat and fits in our Medium Envelopes! You can fold it this way:
Or this way:
This fancy fold is so easy!! The key is to only adhere the “bridge” to the 1-1/4″ panels on the far right and the far left of the card base to allow the card to sit right. Here’s a view from above to give you a better idea of how the card goes together:
This is such a cool card and layout – I know there will be more of these in my future! And the recipient can proudly put it on display to bring a smile to their face each time they see it!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you had a great weekend and have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Night of Navy card base – 4-1/4″ x 8
- Score along the 8″ side at 1-1/4″, 2-1/2″, 5-1/2″, and 6-3/4″
- Delightful Daisy DSP
- 4 pieces for vertical panels – 1″ x 4″
- 1 piece for “bridge” – 1″ x 5-1/4″
- Night of Navy “bridge” – 1-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Calypso Coral layer – 2-3/4″ x 4″
- Whisper White layer – 2-1/2″ x 3-3/4″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
APRIL HOST CODE – BTHVHZA3
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Whisper White Narrow Note Cards & Envelopes!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!