Welcome to InKing Royalty’s April Blog Hop! This year’s hops are themed around some of our favorite songs. Today’s hop pulls inspiration from B.B. King’s song “Let the Good Times Roll.” How fun is that?! We’ve created projects that either feature images with wheels (carts, wagons, bikes) or celebrate good times. We are excited to share our projects with you. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
My project for today’s blog hop features the Bike Ride Bundle with the Ribbon of Courage Bundle!
My mom, Pixie, LOVED apples, so today’s card is a bit of an ode to her. She lived every moment, laughed every day, and loved with all her heart! Red was also her favorite color, so I added splashes of red throughout.
The Bike Ride bundle is SO fun to work with! For this card, I opted to die-cut all the pieces, which made it very easy to put together! I’m so happy the Bike Ride stamp set and coordinating Build a Bike framelits are carrying over – they’re only available at the bundled price until May 31, so if you want the bundle pricing, get it before the new catalog!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us! If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Lisa Pretto at InkBig Academy Stamps
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Nina King at InkPaperSequins
- Candy Ford at StampCandy
- Imogene Thomas at MomoMakes.com
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie ← YOU ARE HERE!
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Deb Cozzone at Grand Central Stamping
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Smoky Slate card base: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored and folded at 4-1/4″
- Real Red layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Whisper White layer – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
- Smoky Slate layer – 1-1/4″ x 4-7/8″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use my current host code on orders under $150! Customers who place an order of $25 or more earn Pixie Perks!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!