Today’s project is a mini napkin fold thank you note featuring the soon-to-be early released Love What You Do stamp set!
Here’s what it looks like with the belly band off:
And here’s what it looks like open:
The folded up size is 3″ x 3″, but it starts with a 6″ x 6″ piece of Designer Series Paper! Don’t worry, I’m going to create a video tutorial to show you how I create these very easily, so stay tuned! For now, I’ll just tease you – LOL!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Be sure to stop back tomorrow for a fun treat box with video tutorial (it was my Facebook Live project this week)! I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day!
- Petal Passion DSP – 6″ x 6″ (stay tuned for a video for more details!)
- Basic Black belly band – 1″ x 7″, scored at 1-15/16″ from each end
- Basic Black inside layer – 2-7/8″ x 2-7/8″
- Whisper White inside layer – 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
APRIL HOST CODE – BTHVHZA3
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Whisper White Narrow Note Cards & Envelopes!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!