Today’s project is a note card gift box that holds 10 note cards & envelopes!
Here’s the inside of the box:
And here’s a different angle showing that it holds 10 notecards AND envelopes!
I created this gift box for my Stamp Set Showcase presentation at our demonstrators-only event called OnStage. I’ll share more about my projects with you next week, but wanted to share this gift box with you by popular request!
Here’s my video tutorial:
Here’s the template:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- 8-1/2″ x 11″ cardstock
- Score along 8-1/2″ side at 5/8″, 1-5/8″, 6-7/8″, and 7-7/8″
- Score along 11″ side at 2-5/8″, 3-5/8″, 7-3/8″, and 8-3/8″
- Make tick marks at 6-3/4″
- Score at 10″ only down to the 1st horizontal score line
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
APRIL HOST CODE – BTHVHZA3
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Whisper White Narrow Note Cards & Envelopes!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!